OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Phone Envy

Phone envy!! I am guilty of phone envy. Several months ago my daughter selected a new phone .as her graduation gift from me and her dad. Her choice was a "slider phone". It is almost like a mini computer,PDA and phone. So cute!! Anyway... it was a little pricey (about three hundred bucks) but I tell ya,, I was eyeing that sucker!!!!

I went to the phone store about two months ago and decided on a PALM phone. (THIS PURCHASE WAS BEFORE HUBS WAS LAID OFF AND BEFORE MY PAY CUT). The phone has lots of bells and whistles!! And at times I really want my old LG flip phone back because it is simple and easier to
use.
But with time AND lots of trial and error I am finding that I adjusting to this phone. In fact, this post and the previous post are directly from my phone!!!!
This will account for any typos!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I know exactly what you are saying. Last christmas my hubs and I got new voyager phones which are similar to the Iphone. I can do everything and for the first several months I wanted my old phone back really bad. It was easy to dial, and using the internet was so much easier too or so it seemed. But now I do like my new fangled touch phone.

Lisa said...

Paula .... you are right...it does get easier. Now if I can just figure out how to post a picture from my phone directly to my blog .....

ShareThis