OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!
Today is my two year blog anniversary!! I did not even realize it until two readers wished me happy blogaversary!
The last two years have been a time of growth and increase in knowledge. There have been many changes in my spending habits most of which are positive. I have been able to save money, manage my bills and decrease my debt to almost zero. (Except for my mortgage).
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the great bloggers that are out there. They have provided so much information that has helped me financially, and emotionally. I have been lifted up when things were not going my way, and I do appreciate those who showed so much kindness when I asked silly questions.
Blogging is a big part of my life. (Is that a bad thing??) I look forward to more fun ahead and certainly more ways and challenges to save money.

No comments:

ShareThis