OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

JC Penny's

JC Penny's is becoming my favorite store. The have the best sales and they have them all the time. Along with the sales they will send you great little extra saving coupons in the mail.

This weekend I received a 10.00 dollar coupon on any purchase 10.00 and over. Ooooohhh... Such a deal! So, I went Penny's today after work. I initially thought that I would buy something for the new grand baby that is arriving in May. But, I stopped myself. Again... If I buy everything now... what is the point of a baby shower??

So, I wandered over to the ladies lingerie area, they had some great PJ's on sale. There were regularly 29.99 marked down to 14.99. Oh yes... they had my size and they were a pretty pink.. just could not resist. So after the coupon the final cost was 5.32. Such a Deal!!

No comments:

ShareThis