OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Waiting on a Patient

Don't tell, but I brought my laptop to work today! In between patients I am able to catch up on homework, and e mail and reading other blogs and updates. I have been blogging by phone, and although that is workable, I really enjoy using my laptop.

I am also using the laptop to put together PowerPoint presentations for the class I am interning next semester. Today has been extremely busy, about 14 patients. That is not usually the case, as of late, I have only had about 6 or 7 patients. The schedule has been very gappy. Not so much today.

This is a good thing. Job security. Very important in unstable times.

No comments:

ShareThis