OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Staying Home

Today, I will be staying home. Black Friday shopping is not for me. My past experiences with Black Friday shopping have never really been that positive. Here are some of my reasons for staying home:
  • The lines are long
  • The items I wanted are gone
  • It's too early to get up on a day off
  • People are mean
  • I will buy something I did not want to originally
  • Traffic sucks

So.. "If" I feel the need to shop today, it will be online. Definitely not venturing out to any stores today.

Subscribe to ~~ CENTS-TO-SAVE ~~ by Email

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I didn't go this year to save time and money. The deals will last the whole season anyways because stores want people in. No reason to rush.

ShareThis