OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Looking Forward to the Weekend

It is Friday and I am so Looking forward to the weekend. The sun is shining and it is suppose to be in the 70's! This sounds like a great opportunity to sneak off to the beach. The water will be too cold to actually swim in, but I think it will be okay to stick my feet into.

I am happy to say that there was no unnecessary shopping this week. I did do some damage at Publix for a total of 93.00 dollars. I wanted to visit Ross and the Dollar Tree, but If I go in I must spend. I did visit Goodwill today at lunch but I did not see anything I could not live without.

I am still not sure what my net pay will be until the end of the month. The company is still in transition and with the new (and better) health insurance the premiums AND the new matching 401k I really have no idea what my budget restrictions will be. I will have to wait and see what the bottom line will be.

Knowing that I will not know keeps me from spending randomly. Well... at least for the most part.

No comments:

ShareThis