OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Taxes Filed

The deal is done. Our Federal taxes are completed and the information is submitted. This year as last year I used H & R Block Online. I chose the 79.95 program AND I used EBATE'S to receive an additional 12% rebate on my purchase.

This is a savings of almost 10.00 dollars. EBATES has already posted the amount in my account. And did you know that you can now receive a 3 % rebate on all your Ebay purchases through EBATES as well? I just found that out.

Back to out taxes... we will be getting a small refund. This will go toward our house taxes, tithe, and paying down my hub's credit card balance.

When you do sign up for EBATES, and make a purchase you will automatically receive a 5.00 sign up bonus and so will I.

No comments:

ShareThis