OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Monday Morning Reflections

Today is a beautiful day. The sun is shining and the temp is perfect. This Friday I will be having my surgery to repair my rotator tear in my shoulder. Tomorrow is my last appt with my surgeon to go over any last minute details for the surgery. Am I ready ??? Absolutely.

Hubs and I shopped and I feel that we are fine as it pertains to groceries and meals for the days following the surgery. I will have two weeks off to recover and then back to feeling better and having more use of my arm.

3 comments:

bg3boy said...

Good luck, I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly!

Leah said...

prayers coming your way.

Anonymous said...

Hi New here. Husband had 7 anchors put in his shoulder. It is a hard surgery but it does get better. His was 3 months ago. They said a year for total recovery. Best wishes

ShareThis