OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 29

Last week I wanted very much to use what I had on hand... and I did.  What I also did was to go to the grocery store and purchase items that I did not have on hand or ran out of. Not too mention a couple of  Buy One Get One Free's. I also stopped at the Farmer's Market to pick up some produce. 

Here is this week's menu using what I have (for the most part)

Monday:   Crock Pot Chili

Tuesday:  Grilled Flounder (down to the last bag in the freezer)

Wednesday:   Frozen Pizza ( I know.. I know.. but it is so easy!)

Thursday:  Grilled Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole

Friday:  BLT's (Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches) and Soup

Saturday:  Church Pot Luck Dinner ( I am bringing Lasagne)

Sunday:  Tuna Casserole

What are you haveing for dinner this week?

linked to organizing junkie

1 comment:

FromCristin ToMommy said...

sometims you just gotta throw a pizza in the oven..nithing wrong with that!!
and i looove blt's.yum!
here is a link to my Menu Plan
enjoy the holiday weekend:)

ShareThis