On to the challenges............
February is going to be a busy month so I am starting my De-clutter challenge early.Carla is holding a double challenge; a Low (No) Spend Challenge and a De-Clutter Challenge. I'm taking part in the De-Clutter Challenge only.
Reviewing my Goals for February:
- Paint rooms: working on it.... and here are the pictures to prove it and keep me honest..... This is mom's room, which was my grandson's room. The walls were a chocolate brown. We primed them and painted them the yellow my mom picked. We still need to go back and paint a third coat, that brown is just not going away. You can see the brown bleeding through the yellow....
This is my dad's room. It was the super bright canary yellow. Super bright. Mom picked a soothing bluish green color for his room. I really like this color. This room is almost done. Just have to finish painting the closet doors.....
Below is the rest of my February list of things to do for the De-clutter challenge:
- Go through the stuff in garage and reduce the stuff
- Donate the party decor that I won't use
- Organize important papers for both houses ( stuff is everywhere)
- Decide on whether to keep golf clubs or sell them
- Go through grandson's toys and decide what to donate
Tomorrow I will post the weekly link up for the $500 Holiday Challenge!
Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter