OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Day 1 Of "Making Valentine's Special"




Thought I would share Day 1 of my 


 "Making Valentine's Day Special"



I saw this idea on Pinterest ( of course!)  So after a little bit of time on Picnik I was able to send this pic to Walgreen's ( wonder what the photo girl thought) and picked it up in 30 minutes.  The card was on my husband's lunchbox this morning....






 He thought it was a hoot!

idea borrowed from  The Frugal Girl   

4 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Haha!!! Love it.

Aloysa @ My Broken Coin said...

Funny!
I've heard about Pinterest. But never been there. Maybe I should check it out for some ideas!

Jharrison56 said...

That is soooooo cute! I love the idea of making the 14 days leading up to Valentine's Day special - I am going to send Michael a mushy text right now! There - done!

Miss T said...

Very cute idea. A friend of mine uses Picnik a lot. It seems to do some neat stuff. I am going to have to try it.

ShareThis