OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday Morning: Bright and Early


Me and Caleb
 

Happy Saturday Morning!   What stared out as a laid back weekend is becoming a little busier as it progresses.   Last night, my grandson Caleb and my son Jared were over to color Easter eggs.   I forgot how much fun this is..... and how messy and can get. 


We managed to get through two dozen eggs..... and they all turned out beautiful.  Here are a few links that are worth the read.................

How I Failed My No Buy Challenge    @ My Broken Coin
Decluttering:  The Work Never Ends  @ So Over Debt
The Psychology of Wealth Book Review and Giveaway @ Financial Samurai
Spring Training for Your Money @ Cult of Money
Mystery Shopping @ Making Sense of Cents 

Jared and Caleb.. bubble blowing

Over at Happy Girl Collectibles:




Caleb coloring the eggs

Hope you all have a great Easter weekend!  



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the link love!

Jane said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, I wish I had grandkids!! I miss those days so much. Glad your weekend is going well!!

ShortRoadTo said...

I used those egg wrap things on my eggs this year. They come out nice, but they aren't as fun as coloring the eggs. Next year, back to color.

Rafiki said...

Happy Easter!

Maureencairney said...

Gorgeous photos, like yours my Easter was all about the Grandkids.....

ShareThis