OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday Night Chit Chat


Caleb and his bucket of eggs
 Make sure you check out Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat HERE!!

Reading?  Oh...... I barely get the paper read each day.  To much time on the computer.
Watching?  The Good Wife.  Pretty good show...... a high school friend has a part on this show. So, I get to watch it and try to find him. 
Listening to?  Background noise ...... the dog is snoring.  Does that count? :)
Cooking/Baking? I did make bread yesterday.  Definitely going to do it again next week too! 
Happy you accomplished this week?  I have successfully organized my eBay inventory.  That sounds like I have a lot of stuff, doesn't it?   I could have more. 
Looking forward to next week?  Enjoying this wonderful weather.  I love this time of year. 
Thankful for today?  The love of family and friends.  I am blessed.

1 comment:

C.R.P said...

Oh my! Caleb is sooo sweet! What a cutie pie he is!! :) You are blessed!!

ShareThis