OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Spending Report: September 2012 Week Three

Week three of keeping track of the money has gone pretty well.  Looking back on Week Two I thought y grocery shopping was under control and I would be under budget for the month.  Now I am not so sure.

 
 Sunday:  Grocery 96.00

Monday:   Gas: 20.00
                  

Tuesday: no spend
             


Wednesday: Gas: 49.00

Thursday:  Gas:  59.00

Friday:  Starbucks:  for a friend an myself  8.00 (addicted)

Saturday:  Grocery :  66.00
                  
         
                                  
Operation Christmas Child       60.00

The grocery category is currently  at  450.00  I did budget 600.00 for the month ( and yes that is high).  We both took our lunches to work again this week.   I am happy to report that we have not eaten out once this week.  Maybe this evening we will run out and get a quick dinner... we will see. .  Right now  we have spent about 84.00 on eating out.True confessions... I have spent some of that eating out money on Operation Christmas Child. 

Gas  is a necessary expense.  I budgeted 500.00 for the month and so far we have spent 473.00 this month.  I think we are going to definitely exceed the budgeted amount.   Unfortunately we both live about 25 to 35 miles from our jobs, but on the plus side, we at least both have jobs :)

For personal spending, I have gone over the set amount.  I budgeted 100.00 and I currently have spent 140.00 .

There have been some other positive things going on with out budget, and I will post about that when the dust settles and all the numbers come together.  

How was your week?  Did you stay on course with your budget or do you have to make adjustments?  


Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter

Browse my eBay store Happy Girl Thrift 


No comments:

ShareThis