OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Works for Me Wednesday: Crock Pot Liners

The best thing they every made was Slow Cooker Crock Pot Liners.  I use my crock pot weekly, and the worse thing about using a crock pot is the clean up.  
 

With the Crock pot liners, you can cook your meal in the crock pot and as soon as your are done, you just lift out the bag and voila, you have a practically clean crock pot!  Wipe it out with warm soapy water and let it dry.  You are ready to go again!  


Addendum:  According to "Good Housekeeping" the Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners are PBA free and safe to use.

Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter

7 comments:

Kim@Eyesonthedollar said...

I used a liner last night with crock pot BBQ chicken. We have no time with kid soccer season right now, so those are lifesavers. I just don't have time to scrub!

Katie Pelton said...

What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing!

Lance@MoneyLife&More said...

I haven't used my crock pot at all lately but not because of clean up. I think I need to break it out again sometime soon.

Lisa Richardson said...

You are welcome! You will love them!

Lisa Richardson said...

Don't forget the liners! They are great!

Lisa Richardson said...

The liners are the best!! Enjoy soccer season!

Kim Murray said...

When I use my crockpot, once empty, I immediately fill with hot soapy water & let sit. I'd rather the 5 mins it takes to clean it then to cook in plastic of any type. I don't want to be one of the ones that are sorry, when they find out this plastic is bad for you too. Sorry to be a buzzkill but cooking in plastic is a very bad idea.

ShareThis