OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

If The Bra Fits......

photo credit

Shopping for clothes is enjoyable some of the time. You know how it goes, you walk into your favorite store and the racks ( clearance racks are the best) are holding clothes that you really like AND they fit! I always like it when you can find a deal on cute clothes!

Then there are days when you go shopping for clothes and NOTHING fits or looks good. I can usually tell by the time I try on two or three items if it is going to be a good day shopping or not.



That brings me to my least  favorite kind of shopping of all time. Shopping for undergarments. Bras and panties. I don't shop at "fancy dancy" store for undergarments. I go straight to Wal-Mart. Now Wal-Mart is not my favorite place to shop,but when it comes to undergarments, especially bras,they have a better selection and the prices are affordable.



I confess, I don't try on the bras before I buy. I will buy a couple that I think will fit and take them home and then decide if they will work for me or not. Yesterday, that is just what I did. I searched the pull out drawers ( you ladies know what I am talking about) and found two that I thought would do the job.


This morning was the first time I tried them on, and I am happy to report that ONE of the two is a great fit!! That is such a big deal for me. Usually it takes more than one shopping trip to actually find a good fit so to speak. The other one does not fit as well and it is going back to be exchanged for one like the first one. So, if the bra fits...... Buy two of them!!

Do you have trouble finding the right bra for you?

Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter


12 comments:

Live and Learn said...

I finally found one that fit and couldn't find it again when I went back to the store. So now I just order it on line. There always seems to be some kind of deal, so the prices aren't bad.

CentsToSave said...

Duh!!! I am going to look online and see if I can order the one that currently fits! I did not even think of that.

CarlaPeicheff said...

Nope...but I'm "petite" to go with my frame. lol! The only issue I have is finding nice bras without underwire.

Miss T said...

I am quite small chested so bras aren't my issue. What is my issue is pants. They never fit quite right and to find a flattering pair is a nightmare.

Mo' Money Mo' Houses said...

I am in desperate need of new bras, I didn't even think of Wal-mart!

Kay Lynn said...

I need to go to a bra whisperer and find the right fit. It's so hard to do it myself. Glad it worked out for you!

CentsToSave said...

I could use a bra whisperer too! One of these days, I am going to have a professional bra fitting :)

CentsToSave said...

Usually a good well priced selection to be had at Wal-mart :)

CentsToSave said...

I agree about the pants. That is a whole other post for me!

CentsToSave said...

I dislike underwire bras. With a passion. They are so uncomfortable.

CentsToSave said...

They don't carry big girls bras.... but they do have pretty stuff :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], I really like a lot of these Bailey games gold's and i long been watching for them all for a long time, at the first try i actually was wearing individuals my spouse and i unintentionally leaking ingesting these liquids in them but it was launched, consequently any time i really put on these on the list of all these attractions on there that had been Unattainable to get outside, seems very different staying in chicago together with proverb games gold some people not clean quickly additionally, the footwear generally extend towards bottom in your games gold wen simply put i take them off "/ nonetheless they bring released sooner or later so have down the sink an additional almost 300 to gain a second couple.
That i slip on this games gold to find the mailing,set you back their grocer,or or start working. They are the many convenient footbring that I have ever run.
Seriously like the main [url=http://www.guildwars2gold.com.au]guild wars 2 gold[/url]! My 2nd pair of slip-on's...
if u tuck your pants inside the games gold the first buttton will kinda move and stretch above so sometimes we have 2 convey my pants above them...apart from that ideal games gold over i would get each individual colour if i could.
choose along with and they also appear to be cool ripoffs not much a enduring given that the other kinds of games gold but additionally enable you separate yourself!!!

ShareThis