OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday: Getting It Done

Lists are awesome!


There is a lot to get done today before I go to work this evening.  the Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes are collected and ready to be dropped off.  This is National drop off week and today I will be checking the boxes collected from church and friends to make sure that they are properly labeled.   I have been amazed at the generous spirit of all involved in this worthwhile mission!   Such a blessing!
 
Today's Short List:  
  • Gather and organize Shoeboxes  (almost got it done)
  • Mail eBay Packages
  • Call Vanguard about my 401kRollover

  • Go to mom's before work and sit with dad while she gets some running around done
  • Try to list 5 more items on eBay    
I have also been working on organizing my eBay shed in the back yard.  due to the intense summer heat the metal shed has been impossible to stay in for very long.  Now that the weather is cooling off, I have been able to spend more time in there getting stuff organized.. I have a lot of stuff in there, but it is nice to actually get some organization to the chaos. 

I have also been considering doing The Color Run 5k in January.  But every time I seriously consider it, this picture comes to mind :)  
 

 

  Subscribe by Email ~ Subscribe by RSS ~Follow on Pinterest ~ Follow on Twitter

2 comments:

kim said...

Boy do I relate!

CentsToSave said...

:)

ShareThis