OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

March Goals 2013



Before March gets away from me I need to get motivated and post my March goals 2013.  This month I am going to focus on getting better organized.  This is my challenge, as I tend to have stuff lying all over the place.  It is not too messy but it does get a bit out of hand.   I think it is because of so many distractions.....

  • Better organize my eBay rolling shelves.  We are getting the delivery or our new refrigerator this week and the old one will go out in the garage as a back up for soda, beer and more freezer space.  We have a two car garage, but it is getting crowded. 
 
  •  Get my couch cleaned.  As much as I try, our dogs love to sneak up on the couch at night and claim it as their bed.  I put a bean bag chair on it, a folding table..... and still they manage to wiggle up on the couch.  It needs professional help!  

  • Continue to walk daily.  Since we have been on vacation, my husband and I have been walking about 2 miles a day.  We both so need it.  Out of shape we are!  When we gat back to our regular schedule, I am hoping to continue the progress. 
This is a short list, but it is packed with a lot to do.  eBay alone takes a huge amount of time.  Is it my escape from all that I have on my plate?  Yes.  Do I love it?  Yes!   Two good reasons to continue. 

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Have you thought about crating your dogs at night? It's the only way we kept ours off the furniture when we weren't there. It would definitely cut down on the couch cleaning bills. lol

Lisa said...

I am very goal oriented! When I establish goals, I monitor them daily to make adjustments so I will reach the goal. Good luck.

Lisa said...

I definitely need to do a bit more organizing and cleaning at my place this March too.

Lisa said...

Great goals, Lisa... I'd rather make realistic goals then aim sky high and not hit most of them... lol! Reality is a good place to be! ;)

Lisa said...

Our couches have cat fur all over them. You definitely can't keep a cat from a place it wants to be. Good luck with your goals.

Lisa said...

Yes... reality is a good place to be!

Lisa said...

The cleaning and organizing is endless around here!

Lisa said...

Goals keep me straight!

Lisa said...

Yes we have crates.but the the little dog will wear us down with non stop yipping... (for hours!!!) and so we (being the bad pack leaders) don't keep them in the crate.

Lisa said...

Hahaha...I laughed about the folding table--sounds like my crazy kitties and food (even behind child-locked cabinet doors!)

Lisa said...

Good luck on your goals Lisa! I tried to keep my to-do list sweet and short in March too because it's also packed :0)

ShareThis