OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Emergency Fund Update


A quick update, I received a 100.00 dollars from Bank of Americafor opening a checking account. It was a reward for opening a checking account using a code (here is the code) which expires on December 31, 06.

I was a little concerned that I would not get the reward as it did take about 2 months to deposit into the account. It definitely was a nice surprise! Anyway, the 100.00 dollars plus the automatic transfer of 30.00 from checking is being added to the Emergency Fund. Grand Total is $3966.00!! Roughly 21% away from my current goal of $5000.00!!

You might wonder if I do use the checking account, and I currently do. I keep the rent money the kids pay me and stash it seperate from the "house" money. The rent money is for my tuition. Just easier to keep track of.

No comments:

ShareThis