OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

The Weight Game


The weekly weigh in was this morning. No change to report, which is pretty good. The positive is that there was no weight gain! And I am okay with that :).
This last week was a bit hectic, and how do I deal with turmoil? I will confess that Reese Cups are a weakness. Last week was definitely a Reese Cup week. But I feel more in control and will be more prepared when it comes to bringing lunches and sodas to work. Saves me from going to the 7-11, which will keep me out of the candy aisle.
Scale is still at 213.

No comments:

ShareThis