OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Emergency Fund Up Date

I wanted to keep myself accountable and post the total to date for emergency savings. Actually a better title ( at least for me) would be "peace of mind" fund.

As of today the Peace of Mind fund is at 4711.00 dollars
In addition I have a 6 month CD at Emigrant for 1021.00 dollars. I know I dont exactly have immediate access to the CD but I do count it as part of my Peace of Mind fund.

Grand Total is 5732.00 dollars. A fair amount but I need to continue to add and make it Grow!!

Reflecting on my Goals for 2007 I am within range of the 7000.00 dollar amount for long term savings. As I read through my goals I can already see a need to revist and possibley revise a few of them. Stuff for a new post!

No comments:

ShareThis