OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Grades are In!

I have to brag! I did manage to get all A's in my classes! What a relief!

The sweetest thing happened today. My hubby sent me a dozen yellow roses at work. What was the reason? Just because. I must tell you that He has not sent flowers to me in a very long time. In fact, I can't remember the last time he actually sent them to me. He has brought them home, but that is different.

I like, no love, that he sent them to me at work. It sure made me feel special.

We went to prayer meeting tonight at church. We attend a small neighborhood church, and it is not well attended. But I am becoming more involved and I hope to make a difference. For Mother's Day, I am planning a Mother /Daughter Banquet/ Luau.

So far 9 people have signed up, but I expect about 25. It's a great way to get others involved and a way for us to reach out to the neighborhood. I will keep you posted on the outcome. I welcome any helpful ideas that you have!

No comments:

ShareThis