OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Semester is Finally Over!

Oh yes! The last paper is written and submitted. The semester is finally over. What a relief! I over did it by trying to take a full load and work a full time job. Not something that I will do again! In fact I will be taking the summer off as far as school is concerned. My brain is mush!

I have been neglectful of monitoring my finances. Thank God for online banking. I have kept up to date with bill paying and making sure that there is money in checking to cover everything. All of the autowithdrawals have been feeding my saving accounts so I have been building my savings and not depleting them.

The check book ledger is pretty much blank since about January. Definitely will get that under control again.

So, for now I am resting my brain and attending to my financial needs. Again.

No comments:

ShareThis