OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Grocery Shopping at Dollar General Supermarket

Near my home we have a Dollar General Supermarket. Usually most Dollar Generals are without a significant grocery section. The Dollar General Supermarket that I went to yesterday has a decent selection of produce, dairy, meat and dry goods. Price wise I thought I did okay.

For instance, a pound of butter at Dollar General Supermarket was 2.00 dollars compared with Publix store brand @ 2.69 dollars a pound. Dollar General cream of chicken soup is 2 for 1.00 dollar and compare that to Campbell's which is at least a dollar a can. I forgot to compare to the Publix store brand.


Aquanet Hair Spray was 2.00 for a large can at Dollar General and at Publix, it was 2.69 dollars.

That is just a sampling of price comparisons, and over time the savings will be definitely add up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to that store before but never thought about grocery shopping there, I might have to check it out.

Do you have a store name Aldi around you? They have extremely low prices.

Lisa said...

No we do not have an ALDI,

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your www.centstosave.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

ShareThis