OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

An Empty Nest

My daughter and her husband have been living with us for the last three years. We have a garage apartment and they have been renting it out. It is an affordable rent, and we did this to help our daughter through nursing school. It is our contribution to her education. When she was younger we were not financially able to put any money away for our children's education. We were really struggling as it was.

Well, last night my daughter tells me that she and her husband have decided to move out at the end of the month. They feel that they can afford it and want to make it on their own. I am thrilled with their decision!!

Daughter will graduate in the spring and will have a wonderful career. I am proud of her and will be her biggest cheerleader!

It will definitely be different with just me and my husband here, but we are looking forward to it!!

No comments:

ShareThis