OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

40 Days Unto My Vacation!!


Yes, I am counting down the days to my vacation. In October, I will be going to Las Vegas!!
It is a week of fun with my girlfriends from work. We have planned the major parts of our itinerary, and will be seeing a couple of the bigger shows!

I have been to Las Vegas before, but I went the economy route. This time, not so much. We are booked to see Celine Dion, the Cirque De Soile show "O" AND we are also taking a jet helicopter from Las Vegas INTO the Grand Canyon, have lunch and Fly back to Las Vegas.

All of the above is payed for already, I just have to move some money around to cover spending expenses and gambling expenses. I know, I should save the money, but you know I just want to go and have fun.

So there it is,,, I am off to Las Vegas in 40 days and I am going to have a blast!!

No comments:

ShareThis