OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Tithing


It is Sunday. I did go to church and I almost did not pay my tithe. Not because I did not want to, I did not have a pen to write my check in time for the collection plate as it passed.


After the choir fininshed and we could go back to our seats I did write my check. And I held it. It did cross my mind to not put it in the plate after the service. I know better..... So after the service I gave it to my husband and asked to go back inside and put it on the plate for me.


I am glad I did turn in my check. The Lord loves a cheerful giver..... I need to work on my joy.

No comments:

ShareThis