OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

What Happened???

I don't know how I did it. But somehow I managed to DOUBLE PAY my electric bill this month. How does that happen?? I was shocked to see the amount due next month is only 40.00 dollars. Jeepers, how I wish that was my amount due EACH and EVERY month.

I imaging it occured when I did not have computer access for a week in late September. I was changing the internet/cable over from my son-in-law's name to mine. He and my daughter moved out and he took the employee discounted cable/internet with him. No biggie, except I did not have access to my online Banking. I don't keep a checkbook register ( the above is a very good reason why I should) and I have usually kept track of my balance by checking my bank account each morning.

Well, there you go. I now know why I was feeling a little "pinched" right before this upcoming payday.

No comments:

ShareThis