OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

A Busy Weekend and $20 Challenge

Yesterday was a day that I thought I would get a lot done around the house. I wanted to clean and catch up on was and pack for the trip next week. Those were my plans, Not the plans of my husband. Little did I know that my youngest son (the electrician) was coming down from his home which is about an hour away. He was coming to give my husband a hand with re-drywalling the garage.

So with my son come 3 of my 6 grandchildren. Needless to say, my previous plans were history. I decided to take them to the movies to see the Game Plan with "The Rock". It was hilarious. We all really enjoyed it. After that, I had choir practice and my son and his family went to an anniversary party for friends.

So today I am trying to get my stuff done. Its rainy and yucky. So I really want to take a nap!!
$20 Challenge

In the washer today I found 16 dollars!! While out at the movies I did find a penny. And on Friday I found a dollar. Total $17.01
Previous: 95.51
+17.01
112.52


No comments:

ShareThis