OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

20 Dollar Challenge

Time to update the Challenge. I am getting a tiny bit better on the walking. Last week I walked three miles and did an hour of bible study. Both areas can be improved upon! I also am adding 21.00 dollars for overtime I earned last paycheck.
Previous Total 148.52

Walking 3.00
Bible Study 1.00
Overtime 21.00
TOTAL 173.52

I would like to raise the total to over 200.00 by the end of the month, we shall see!

5 comments:

Lylah Ledner said...

Hi Lisa

Just wanted to say a big CONGRATS on the 3 miles! That's my goal...

blessings! lylah

Lisa said...

Thanks Lylah!

Tracy said...

I am intrigued by your $20 challenge. I went back and read the original post about it from 10/02. What are you putting the money you are saving towards? I think I might have to borrow this idea (and give you full credit of course), I really like it!

Lisa said...

Tracy,
I have to say that right now my goal for the 20 dollar challenge is a new laptop. This is subject to change. :)

Lylah said...

Hi Lisa

Just wanted to say a big CONGRATS on the 3 miles! That's my goal...

blessings! lylah

ShareThis