OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Interesting Posts

Dang,, it seems that I have pretty well stocked up the pantry and the freezer so shopping is not a huge priority this week. I will try to grow my ECB's at CVS and I am waiting on my first Walgreen's rebate card to arrive. When that gets here, I will try to use it wisely and add to it with an Excedrin purchase from last week and the glade candles are something I always get. I love the Vanilla scented glade candles!!!

I thought I would do a mini round up on some interesting blogs that I read.
First, Trent at The Simple Dollar has an interesting coupon strategy. Trent has a great blog and if you have not read thru it I highly recommend it.

The next blog I check in on regularly is 2 Nickels Making a Dollar. "D" chronicles her passive income journey. It's remarkable how the money adds up over time.

For Financial inspiration, check out the Millionaire Mommy Next Door. She shares her personal story of success, and it is very motivating!

I love to read blogs of all kinds. Lord knows that I have learned so much from all of you out there in the blogosphere.

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice mention!

Unknown said...

Check out our new blog www.becentsable.blogspot.com. We take sale items and match them with coupons to help people buy at rock bottom prices helping them save time and money!! We use the coupon moms coupon filing system were you don't even clip coupons!

ShareThis