OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

PUBLIX


For those of you that live near a Publix, I wanted to share. I did a little grocery shopping to day at Publix and when I finished handing my manufacturer coupons to the cashier, I saw a 5/30 CVS coupon peeking out of my purse pocket. Publix has a policy of honoring competitor coupons and YES!!! the cashier used my 5/30 CVS on my bill. Yoo Hoo!! I will have to keep these on hand for my Publix runs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! That's so cool; I wish I lived near Publix!

Brooke (Dollar Frugal) said...

Nice work! That's so cool; I wish I lived near Publix!

ShareThis