OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Budget Challenge

Krsytal at "Give Me Back My Five Bucks" has an ongoing monthly challenge. She is getting back to basics in budgeting and asking everyone that is interest to post there grocery budget goal for the month.

I will be participating May. My anticipated budget amount for 2 people is 300.00. I thought for a warm up, I would beging the challenge in April. I now have budgeted 150.00 for the remainder of April. Budgeting is not so easy for me, but I will keep trying......

You can join up as well.... check out the challenge!

No comments:

ShareThis