OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Tracy at "My Money Story" . Here is my 6 word memoir..


My Heart, My Family, My Love.



I am tagging:
Sisterly Savings
All Things Frugal
Centsible Shopper
Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post
4. Tag at least 3 more blogs (I cut the number down not everyone likes to "play")
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to playHave fun!

No comments:

ShareThis