OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Cash For My Carpet UpDate

I am able to add 45.00 dollars to the Carpet Fund. I had a no spend day yesterday (add 10.00 dollars) and a no spend day today (add 10 dollars). I also am able to add a 25 dollar sign up from Revolution Money Exchange. I signed up my hubs so he can have his own account. So there you go, an easy 60 dollars just from Revolution Money Exchange. I received 25 dollars for me, 25 dollars for my hubs account, and 10 dollars for the referral for my hubs. If you have not already done so, you can use my link on the right to start your own account and pick up a few bucks!

Beginning Bal 110.00
Addition 45.00
New Total 155.00

No comments:

ShareThis