OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Super Savings At Walgreens!


I went to Walgreens today to stock up on Palmolive (11oz) Dish Liquid.

This week's Walgreen flyer has a coupon for BOGO.

I wanted to also take advantage of the EasySaver Rebate (worth 10.00dollars) on Colgate Palmolive products.

In order to really make this a great deal, earlier this week I went on Ebay and found coupons that gave me a dollar off of 2 Palmolive Dish Liquids. The coupons arrived today and I immediately went to Walgreens to get the deal going!


I bought:
12 Palmolives @ 1.99 each. 23.88
BOGO WagCoup. -12.54
MFG Coupons - 6.00
New Total 5.34
Add Tax .74

Cost of Ebay Coupons 2.24

TOTAL COST 8.32


Now, I am also eligible for the 10 dollar rebate (plus 10 % gift card bonus) 11.00 dollars rebate.


A moneymaker of 2.68!!

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Good job! I don't know that I would be able to find 12 of anything at our Walgreens, especially if it is on sale. :)

ShareThis