OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Aldi is coming to Central Florida



That's right!! Aldi Discount Grocery store is opening stores in the central Florida area.There are going to be 5 stores in the Orlando/Winter Park area. Vice president David Behm stated that the no frills shopping allows the company to offer prices lower than rival discounters and up to 50 percent less than traditional supermarkets.

I have read about Aldi Discount Grocery stores in other blogs....and was always very curious about their quality and their prices.....so later on this month i can check it out for myself.

I just have to remember to bring a quarter for my shopping cart and bring my own grocery bags too. I can't wait!

No comments:

ShareThis