OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Facebook

Another thing I have tried is FACEBOOK. I guess it is kinda like "MySpace" but for more of a mature audience. The pages are certainly easier to navigate and read. There is not so many distractions. You just never know who you will find on FACEBOOK... so it is pretty cool. Have you tried it? How do you feel about it? Is it easier to keep up with friends and family this way?

I also finished listing more items in my Ebay store.. check out the link in the sidebar. As I continue on in the Ebay process.. things are definitely becoming easier.

No comments:

ShareThis