OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Couch Time


Today is one of those days to do nothing. It seems that the week is jammed packed with so much to do, that it finally catches up with you. Or at least that is what is going on with me. Nothing is getting done today except watching a few movies and putting some family pictures on facebook.

It could have something to do with the fact that my checkbook is low on funds and If I can stay out of the stores I will not exceed my budget. Of course I still have 5 days until payday..... so anything can happen. :)

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

No comments:

ShareThis