OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Budget and My iPhone

Not too long ago, I indulged and bought myself an iPhone. These little gadgets have a lot of technology and best of all, A lot of apps (applications). I found a particular application that I downloaded to help me track my spending. It is called a "checkbook" application and with it I am able to track my spending and keep myself on track. No need to worry about overdrafts and such. Yeah... that can happen on occasion. I dislike using a real checkbook register, and the one on the phone is really helping me.

I did have a little overage in my checking, about 16.00 dollars, so I sent that to my credit card bill. Am starting from zero this payperiod and am going to stay on track using my iPhone and all of its handy dandy applications.

No comments:

ShareThis