OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Grocery Spending Update

I was not able to update my grocery spending last week, things just got a little too busy. I did spend 72.00 last week on groceries and then my hubs spent 43.00 dollars last night. So adding this to the amounts spent previously, I am up to 221.00 dollars this month. This leaves me 149.00 dollars to spend for the rest of the month. Well, this will be a challenge. This coming Saturday, we are having an early Thanksgiving and I still have to buy a few things for that.

I will be having other family members bring side dishes, so I think it will work.

No comments:

ShareThis