OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Online Sales Update

This past week, I decided to list some items I already have on Amazon. They are books from school and surprisingly I have already sold three of them. I have also listed some books that are religion based, and have sold one of those. I am pleased with how easy it is to list and sell on Amazon.

I have also listed some items on Ebay, ( stamping stuff, ) and have had limited success so far. Only a stamp set has sold, but I am hopeful that more items will be purchased.

My goal for November was to raise 200 dollars (net) from online sales. So far, I have sold about 35.00 dollars worth of stuff. I have a long way to go....

No comments:

ShareThis