OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Selling on Amazon

In a quest to get rid of some junk that is lying around the house, I have listed a few things on Ebay and for the first time, I listed some books on Amazon. I only listed about 7 and I have had them for several years.

The process is very easy and I did not have any problems. After listing the books, I ate dinner, watched The Amazing Race and then checked on my Amazon site. Lo and behold, I sold a book!!! Yep. In less than two hours, I sold a book!!

This is very exciting, I am slowly meeting my goal of earning 200.00 (net) with online sales and or auctions! Now, to make more time to list a few more books...And I need to put a weekly menu together too. That was suppose to be one of my other monthly goals....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I always want to sell stuff online, but then have NO clue what to charge for shipping or what to even ship them IN?!? What type of books did you list?

ShareThis