OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Getting Back to Basics

I have not paid much attention to this blog over the last few months. In fact... it has been since Nov 2009 since I last posted. Why is that? Well, I was very busy with Ebay! I saw Ebay as a way to help me pay for my online classes at the local university. If you have not noticed, tuition has gone through the roof!

Once I saw that I could successfully sell some items I no longer needed or wanted, I was hooked. The thrift stores were my second home... I was looking for great inexpensive treasures to sell on Ebay! At the peak of my Ebay business I had an Ebay store with close to 300 listings. 300 might not seem like a lot, but you have to remember I work a full time job and go to school part time.

Needless to say, I was very busy with Ebay, shopping for inventory, taking pictures of inventory, and writing/posting listings on Ebay. Then after the items sold, there was the packing of the items, and getting them in the mail. Exhausting!

I did manage to earn enough money to pay for one class. And I am on my way to paying for a second class for next semester. As of now, I am just listing a few items at a time. I was beginning to get overwhelmed with the Ebay store, work and school. I closed the Ebay store and now list about 20 items or so every other week.

My sales are down, but my stress level is down too. Will I continue to sell on Ebay? Yes. And I may even get back to having an Ebay store in the future, but for now I am okay with how things are.

Waht are your Ebay experiences?

No comments:

ShareThis