OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday Thoughts

I was able to add 74.10 to my Emergency Fund for a total of 374.10 dollars. My employer reimbursed me for professional dues that I paid last year,(this was 60.00 dollars) and I also received a check from Ebates for 14.10 dollars. Tomorrow, I will get paid and before that check is deposited I will add what is left over in my checking account to my emergency savings account. I am trying to build my emergency account as quickly as possible so I can start my debt snowball.

I did get a little spendy today. I guess towards the end of the week I get a little lazy. So, I did a drive through for breakfast and lunch......at Chick Fil A. the breakfast sandwich was wonderful, but lunch was a chicken salad sandwich and that was just okay.

Work was crazy. The patients were wound up a little tight, and my co workers were on edge as well. A lot of energy that was less than productive. Actually it was exhausting!

~~Thursday Highlights~~
  • Another beautiful day
  • Dinner prepared by my husband
  • A relaxing evening at home catching up on DVR programs...

No comments:

ShareThis