OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Home Depot in The Spring

I went to Home Depot yesterday to pick up some Simple Green cleaning product. We were out and we had several projects to do around the house that involved cleaning. Home Depot had Simple Green for less than 9.00 dollars a gallon so I picked up two gallons.
I always have to visit the garden center when I go to Home Depot. I love being amongst the plants and flowers....
These lillies are beautiful....


The the begonias.... well these are a very durable plant for my location and the colors are vibrant.

Who does not love geraniums?? The heat is not kind to them, but I still love em! Geraniums definitely do better in cooler climates.

I did pick up a few other things at Home Depot, but that is for my next post....




No comments:

ShareThis