OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Walgreens

I did a little couponing at Walgreens this weekend.  I needed some Dove conditioner and Dove Shampoo and Walgreen's had them on sale.  .The sale price is 4.00 dollars (reg 4.49) with purchase you will get 4.00 dollars in register rewards back.  A sweeter deal is that the shampoo had a coupon for 1.50 off the purchase of the bottle of shampoo or conditioner. 

So each trip ( and I have made 4 trips so far) I will buy a shampoo or conditioner, and using the 1.50 coupon the final cost of the shampoo is 2.76 dollars.  With the 4.00 register reward I got the Colgate toothpaste that was on sale for 3.99 dollars (reg 4.49) so that was free and I got a 2.00 dollar register reward.  With that 2.00 register reward I got the dental floss on sale for 2.00 and that was free.  With the purchase of that dental floss (forgot the name) I got another 2.00 register reward!  Sweet! 

So, to recap.... sorta.... Dove shampoo, Colgate toothpaste, Dental Floss... reg about 11.50  will cost me about one dollar.. with taxes and stuff!

No comments:

ShareThis