OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday Thoughts

Today was an absolutely beautiful day outside and at work.  I did not spend much today, toll money and that was only 1.00 dollar.  I packed my lunch so I did not have to run out to get lunch.  Tuna and salad, with yogurt and cheerios for a snack.  That is my favorite snack lately.  I had wanted to get to Walgreens to get more of the Dove shampoo deal, but I ended up taking a friend home from work.  There is always tomorrow.... 

~~~Tuesday Highlights~~~
  • Beautiful weather once again
  • Avoiding confict at work
  • Being able to hang up clothes outside

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://howtobuyclomidwithoutprescription.com] order Clomid online[/url]

http://howtobuyclomidwithoutprescription.com


order Clomid online

ShareThis