OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Walgreens Again

I have to confess... I think I have visited just about every Walgreens in my county. Yesterday, on the way home from work, I stopped at FIVE Walgreens!! FIVE Walgreens!!!  Yes... I have succumbed to the allure of  Rolling Register Rewards over and over again.  I have acquired 4 bottles of Dove Shampoo, 4 bottles of Dove Conditioner, 2 Dove Hair Sprays.... 4 maybe 5 dental flosses.. 4 Walgreens vitamins... 2 Nasal Rinse thingys.... 1 Laxative.... is that it?? I think so..Oh.... I did get some bleach that was on sale with Walgreeen's coupons when  I use the 1.50 Dove coupons.

Yeah... I am AGAIN addicted to coupon.. register rewards...ECBs.... Oh My!!! 

No comments:

ShareThis