OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Laptop Gave up the Ghost

Last weekend my two year old laptop HP died.  It gave up the ghost. It is now a huge worthless paperweight.  It would not boot up, so I took it to Best Buy to let the geek squad look at it.  Their impression:  The Motherboard is out of commission, and you might as well buy another computer because it will cost you just as much.  At first I was mad, but after a week of thinking about it and learning to accept it I just decided to accrue enough cas to buy another one.  I could every easily go and CHARGE one on my credit card, but I am going to try like heck not to do that.  I have a 10 year old desk top that I can use.  It is soooooo slow, but it beats nothing!  I also can blog from my iphone.  So it's not like I am totally without any accessibility to the internet.  But I am really going to miss my laptop!  Anybody want to buy an over sized paperweight?   For cheap??? 

No comments:

ShareThis